All tickets are held at the Will Call desk in our lobby. Arrive early so you can visit the restrooms and concessions bar before the show begins!
Lost and Found
Left something behind? Give the Box Office a call at (828) 239-0263 and let us know what you are missing. We will do our best to get your lost item back to you.
It can get chilly in the mountains so we offer a free coat check at NC Stage. We are not responsible for missing or stolen belongings.
NC Stage is committed to making theatre accessible to all people. At this time, we offer the following resources; as we grow, we are firmly committed to making our programs and facility even more accessible.
- Easily accessible by public transportation and public parking. Pick-ups and drop-offs are allowed in our alleyway.
- ADA-compliant bathrooms are available, access through elevators.
- We reserve four seats in every performance for people with disabilities. Please request these seats at the time of purchase.
- NCSC is unable to offer audio description or sign language interpretation at this time. Though, for those with hearing impairment, we have a Hearing Loop System installed in our theatre. We have headsets available for use, or if your personal hearing aid is equipped with a telecoil switch, the Loop System provides a magnetic wireless signal that is picked up by a hearing aid when it is set to the T-setting. Our seating on the front row of our intimate theatre can also make the experience more enjoyable.
We are dedicated to making your visit to NC Stage easy and delightful. Please call our friendly Box Office staff at (828) 239-0263 and let us know how we can best accommodate you.
Visit the Concessions Bar at NC Stage. You can always take your purchased beverages into the theatre.
- Wine: Rodney Strong Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet, and Segura Viudas Piccolo Cava
- Beer: Local Brews from Sierra Nevada
- Desserts: Bakery fresh Brownies from Bake Hampton and Gluten Free Biscotti from Dolci di Maria
- Savory Snacks: A Salty Variation from Wholefoods Grocery
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Water, Tea, Coffee, Soda, Ginger Beer, and San Pellegrino
Open through intermission.