Visit the Concessions Bar at NC Stage. You can always take your purchased beverages into the theatre.
- Wine: Rodney Strong Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet, and Segura Viudas Piccolo Cava
- Beer: Local Brews from Sierra Nevada
- Desserts: Bakery fresh Brownies from Bake Hampton and Gluten Free Biscotti from Dolci di Maria
- Savory Snacks: A Salty Variation from Greenlife Grocery
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Water, Tea, Coffee, Soda, Ginger Beer
Open through intermission.
Downtown Asheville has many wonderful restaurants. We have listed a few of our nearby favorites below.
Tell us, What are you in the mood to eat?
Voted the most romantic restaurant in Asheville and just a few steps from our door, if you are in the mood for great Tapas, check out Zambra. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
Lexington Avenue Brewery
This Brewery will surprise you with not only a great selection of home crafted drafts but as well as a unique menu that takes you on a journey through bar food all over the world. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
Early Girl Eatery
Interested in a meal that is uniquely Asheville? Early Girl’s spin on Southern Cuisine is only a block away from the stage. Check out the menu here. Go early to make sure you get a table.
Located just across the street at One Haywood Park, be sure to try Isa’s located in the Haywood Park Hotel. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
House made cocktails and specialty breads await you at our down-the hill-neighbor, The Southern. Check out the menu here.