Downtown Asheville has many wonderful restaurants. We have listed a few of our nearby favorites below.
Tell us, What are you in the mood to eat?
More than a restaurant and bar, Lex 18 is a Supper Club offering nightly jazz and immersive, themed dinner events. Located just two blocks from our doors. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
Voted the most romantic restaurant in Asheville and just a few steps from our door, if you are in the mood for great Tapas, check out Zambra. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
Early Girl Eatery
Interested in a meal that is uniquely Asheville? Early Girl’s spin on Southern Cuisine is only a block away from the stage. Check out the menu here. Go early to make sure you get a table.
Located just across the street at One Haywood Park, be sure to try Isa’s located in the Haywood Park Hotel. Check out the menu and make reservations here.
House made cocktails and specialty breads await you at our down-the hill-neighbor, The Southern. Check out the menu here.
Don’t forget to visit the Concessions Bar at NC Stage. You can always take your drinks and dessert into the theatre with you! The concessions menu is located below.
- Wine: One Hope Chardonnay, Cabernet, and Sparkling Proseccos
- Beer: Local Brews from Oskar Blues and Highland Brewery
- Desserts: Bakery fresh double fudge brownies and cookies from Bake Hampton, Fruit Tarts from Karen Donatelli
- Salty Snacks: Local made chips
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Water, Tea, Coffee, Soda
Open through intermission.